Cupid might think he has this day locked down but our hearts belong to our Dream Kids! We checked in with them for Valentine’s Day and here is what they had to say…
(1) Do you have a Valentine?
Aubrey said she absolutely does and his name is Matt. Well, Matt, we think you are one lucky guy!
(2) If you could give anyone a Valentine’s gift and money was not an option, what would it be?
Chase said it would be for Dream On 3 to go National for Lizard (a.k.a Elizabeth, Do3’s Co-founder). Chase, we like that new nickname, we may never call her Elizabeth again!
(3) If you could receive anything on Valentine’s Day what would it be?
Cole said a car. We tell our Dream Kids to always dream big…Cole, we like your style!
(4) If you could only eat red food on Valentine’s what would they be?
Aubrey said pepperoni pizza, Chase likes her steak very rare so she will be eating well and Cole has a sweet tooth – it’s cookies and brownies for him all the way!
(5) What band/song do you love the most?
Hello? Can you hear me? We hear you Aubrey! She said her favorite song is “Hello” by Adele.
(6) What item do you own that you love the most or has the most meaning to you?
These answers were too good not to share them all. Chase loves her dog, Reese. Aubrey said her iPad, it’s what she uses to communicate with the world! And Cole’s heart is so big that he said his siblings, “they mean everything to me!”